Moon Beach

5:38 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

This is one of beautiful beaches in Okinawa. The name is from a geography of sand which is moon shaped. It is located 30 minutes from my house. We can swim there between May and October. It is a private beach for the Moon Beach Hotel, so if we want to swim there, we have to pay for swimming and parking. I didn’t use to go to the beaches when I was in Okinawa. However, I remember I swam there twice. Especially, I remember that it was summer time and I was 5 years old when my aunt and cousin were visiting my family. They stayed at Moon Beach Hotel; therefore, we could go to the beach for free. My cousin and I went there and wore inner tubes, and swam a little bit. We didn’t do special things, but I was happy to see my cousins because I couldn’t see them so much. It is a great beach to swim when you visit Okinawa.

0 comments: