Ryubo

9:48 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

There are only two department stores in Okinawa. One is a department store on International Street which has a lot of souvenir stores and restaurants in Naha city, Okinawa. It is one of my favorite places to shop!! =D I used to go there with my mother when I was a child. There are many expensive clothing stores, restaurants, and stores which sell cosmetics… etc. I mostly go to clothing stores because I LOVE clothing!!!! <3 <3 <3 My mother often goes to malls a lot to go window shopping. When we go to Ryubo, usually we stayed there more than four hours!! Especially, when they have sales, we stayed there almost one day!!! My favorite clothing store is “ELLE” which means “she” in French. I guess the designer is French, I love it because they make colorful clothing. I love bright colors!! I cannot wait to go shopping there again!!!! XD

0 comments: